Monday, October 16, 2017

Snow Eclipse

Hey there Bloggers! It's Monday! Are you looking forward to the week ahead?
I am! It's the first official day of my vacation week! This week I am planning a Staycation and have lots of things to catch up on and some cleaning to do. Doesn't that sound exciting? LOL, the best part of this week is that I get to sleep in.

Today's card is another Eclipse technique, and this card is one of the ones that my Stamper's Club made last week. The snowflakes from the Flurry of Wishes stamp set are embossed with Silver Embossing Powder and the letters are cut out using the Large Letters Dies. The card base was done in  Night of Navy.





-------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

Follow me on Instagram! @Terryfic_Cards


----------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment