Monday, May 1, 2017

Birthday Memories


Hey there Bloggers! Happy Monday to you!

Today I wanted to share a card that I made at the Stampin' Up! OnStage event that I attended a few weeks ago. OnStage is an event designed for demonstrators to get a look at the new catalogue products, project ideas and it's a great business building event.

This card was made using the new Birthday Memories Suite that will be available in the new catalogue that starts June 1. The great thing about this bundle is that the Thinlits will also cut out the images from the Designer Series Paper, which is what was done for this card. This is fabulous for when you want to make some quick cards.

Check back tomorrow for more samples of this set. 



-------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

Follow me on Instagram! @Terryfic_Cards

----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment