Monday, December 12, 2016

Time to Chill

Hey there Bloggers!

I'm chilling in Vegas this week. Thank goodness because I couldn't handle much more of the -22 degree temps at home LOL. I felt like the penguin on my card!

The Washi tape is some that I had from my stash and the stamp set is the Snow Place stamps and framelit bundle.






--------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

Follow me on Instagram! @Terryfic_Cards

----------------------------------------------
 http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/terryficcards/jointhefun

Stampin' Up!'s Starter Kit is completely customizable! Build your Starter Kit your way! For just $135, you get:

* Your choice of up to $165 worth of any current Stampin' Up! products!
* A business supply pack valued at $70!

That's a total value of $235 

No comments:

Post a Comment