Friday, June 24, 2016

Celebrate!


Hey there Bloggers!

It’s finally Friday!! And of course it’s grocery day LOL

Other than groceries and some cleaning up I don’t think we have a lot of plans for this weekend. Maybe that’s a good thing. Hopefully I will be able to get downstairs to work on some stamping projects.

Today’s card is probably my favourite from the Stamper’s Club projects that we did this month. The idea came from some other demonstrators. The washi tape is retired but I felt that the colours fit in with my vision for the card. Enjoy!




---------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

Follow me on Instagram! @Terryfic_Cards

----------------------------------------------

If you've thought about joining Stampin' Up! now is the time to do it. I would love to have you on my Terryfic Stampers team. Join now and not only do you get $165 worth of Stampin' Up! product for only $135 but you get two FREE stamp sets as well! 
For more info on the current promotions or to download the new catalogue click here 


No comments:

Post a Comment