Wednesday, September 2, 2015

You've Got This Watercoloured

Hey there Bloggers!

After a bit of a hiatus, I'm Back! LOL

Well, it's now September and the kids are going back to school. My daughter moves back to University on Labour Day. And my son... well my son is now done school. I find it to be very amazing how fast time has gone by. 

I have been making plans to transfer our old home movies to DVD. Last week we hooked up the old camcorder to the tv to make sure that the cords that we have were the correct ones. So we loaded a tape and oh my goodness... my babies were under 2 years old. So funny to look back. I think this is a good time of year to look back and enjoy the memories, especially when you watch them go off to school and realize how big they've gotten.

Today's card is actually one that we did back in June during our Stamper's Club. This card features the You've Got This stamp set and some watercolouring. 

Enjoy!




-----------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

----------------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment