Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Heartful Masking

Hey there Bloggers! I have been MIA for a little while but I'M BACK!! LOL

Have you ever noticed that there never seems to be enough time in a day. And so many To Do Lists. 
I have been having back issues again since Christmas and just when it starts to feel a little bit better, I get sick. Things seem to be starting to get back to normal now but I have so many things that I want to do LOL. 
And if you didn't know, I have a booth again this year at the Airdrie Home & Lifestyle Show. 

Anyway, enough whining about me... 

Today's project was based on something I saw online and I just started playing around.  I masked and sponged the hearts. Then stamped the vine from Peaceful Petals. I colored in the vine with Liquid Pearls (not Stampin Up).

Enjoy!


-----------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment