Sunday, February 22, 2015

Shout Out Sunday!

Hey there Bloggers! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

This weekend is full of sports for us... the Calgary Roughnecks were playing last night and of course we were at that game. Thankfully the game ended in a win which made for a great end to my Saturday. Today we are catching the Daytona 500 while doing a few things around the house. And tonight is the first game of the hockey playoffs for my son.

 Shout Out Sunday....This is where I post cards that have really impressed me and give a shout out to the creator of that project.

Today's card is one that I found on Splitcoast Stampers. I really like how the woodgrain background gives it dimension. 




-----------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers


----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment