Friday, October 17, 2014

Pumpkin Curvy Keepsake Box

Hey there Bloggers! I'm happy that you made time to stop by. I hope that you are having a good week. Happy Friday to you! Do you have plans for today? 

On Wednesday night I had my first Stamper's club of the year and I want to thank all the fabulous ladies who have joined me this year. Tonight I have no plans. I started thinking today about how we all wish for Fridays. Someone recently said to me that it's sad that we all do that. Before we know it our life has passed by. So I am trying to make an effort to enjoy everyday and the little things. I would love it if you would leave me a comment to let me know that you stopped by. 

So, over the next few days I will be featuring projects created using the new Curvy Keepsake Box die. This die is amazing. It's so easy, you can create treat boxes in no time at all. I did not come up with all of these designs, they are CASED from some fabulously talented people, and they are so much fun to make :)

Today's box is a PUMPKIN! 



No comments:

Post a Comment