Sunday, September 28, 2014

Shout Out Sunday!

Hey there Bloggers! So, it's Shout Out Sunday once again. This is where I post cards that have really impressed me and give a shout out to the creator of that project.

With Thanksgiving coming up (here in Canada anyway), I thought these were absolutely fabulous!


 

-----------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers


----------------------------------------------





Holiday Hullabaloo!!!

Everyone is welcome to join me on World Cardmaking day for Make 'n Takes, Free Catalogues, Prizes, food. All attendees will get a gift.
Bring a friend that hasn't met me yet and get two extra entries into the prize draws.

I will be showcasing new products from the Holiday Catalogue.

And a mini garage sale of craft supplies!

Send me an email to RSVP


No comments:

Post a Comment