Friday, April 4, 2014

Scalloped Tag Topper Card Closure

Hey there Bloggers! Guess what day it is! TGIF! I am very much looking forward to the weekend so I can get some creativity time in. Unfortunately it is also grocery weekend so that will cut into some of my time....UGH! 

So what are your thoughts on the new Tag Topper punches? Is it something that you weren't sure about and after seeing so many projects online you have decided you need one? I know that's what happened to me.

Today's project is another one that we made at the March Stamper's Club. All the projects made that night used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.






Stamp Sets:   Bring on the Cake (Wood Mount 128490 Clear Mount 121958), 
Paper:  Smokey Slate (131202), Whisper White (100730), Tangerine Tango (111349), 
Watercolor Wonder DSP (132994)
Ink: Tangerine Tango (126946)
Cool Tools: Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (133324), Labels Collection framelits (125598)
  The Perfect Touch: Basic Rhinestones (119246), Tangerine Tango Ribbon



-----------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

2 comments:

  1. I love your card. I have the tag topper punches, but I have not had a chance to use them yet. I so want to make one like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. These cards are so easy to make! have fun!

      Delete