Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin March

Hey there Bloggers! Well, it's Wednesday, half way through the week and half way to my creativity day (Saturday!)
Tonight is also my Stamper's Club night so I will have some awesome projects to feature in the next few days. I am showcasing the Tag Topper Punch this month for my club so stay tuned!

Today I wanted to mention that I subscribed again to My Paper Pumpkin. I had cancelled my subscription back in the fall as I wasn't overly impressed. I had heard that Stampin' Up had made some changes and being a customer myself as well as believing that I should be informed about products before I tell my customers to buy something, I decided to give it a second chance. 
So I received my March kit the other day and I opened it up last night. I was pleasantly surprised. They have definitely stepped it up a bit. This month you receive in the kit two stamps, two stampin spot inks, a sheet of glitter pop dots, a sheet of glue dots, 8 cards, 8 envelopes with gold liners, and 8 wooden embellishments. Not too bad! Here's a picture of the items that you get...



Once I have a chance I will post the cards that I made using the instructions and the stepped up cards that I make from these items.

If you would like to sign up to receive My Paper Pumpkin every month, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment