Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Peachy Keen Gable Box

Hey there Bloggers!
I am very excited to share today's project with you but first a little background...
I bought a Cameo back in September and hadn't used it all until Christmas where I started an online class to learn how to use it while making a mini book. Then I found an article online about how you can cut just about any jpeg file with it. I thought that was interesting. Then I came across this gable box instructions from  fellow demonstrator here. And it was just a PDF template that you would cut by hand. So I had a brilliant idea (honestly there was a little lightbulb above my head!!!! LOL) So I re-saved the document as a jpeg and voila.... I cut it with my Cameo! so much fun!
So now here is my version of the gable box



Stamp Sets:   Peachy Keen  (Wood Mount 133110, Clear Mount 133113)
Paper:  Coastal Cabana  (131297), VeryVanilla (101650), Calypso Coral (122925)
Ink: Calypso Coral (126983), Baked Brown Sugar (131174)
 Cool Tools:   Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Big Shot (113349), Hearts Collection Framelits (125599), On Film Framelit Dies (132969)
The Perfect Touch:  Burlap Ribbon (132140), Rhinestones (119246)


---------------------------------------
Check out the new Terryfic Rewards! All the details can be found here
 
------------------------------------------




It's Sale-A-Bration time again at Stampin' Up!, and free product is what it's all about!
Every year Stampin' Up! gives customers, hostesses, and new demonstrators the opportunity to earn fantastic, FREE, limited-edition products they'll enjoy for years to come.
Earn Free Products for every $60 that you spend. Find all the details here!

No comments:

Post a Comment