Monday, January 6, 2014

A late holiday post

Hey there bloggers! Happy New Year! On new year's eve I was feeling like 2014 was going to be a really good year. I'm not sure why but it just seemed so promising to me. But I have been sick all week so honestly it hasn't been treating me very well so far.... but I'm optimistic. LOL

 Well, it's a little late but I wanted to post the projects that we made at my Stamper's Club in November. 

The card that I am posting today was actually CASE'D from Amy

I really liked the way it was laid out and the O Holy Night stamp set for the background is something that I wouldn't have thought of. And of course who doesn't love the Joyful Christmas stamp set. 



-------------------------------------------------------

New Rewards program launching this week!!!
Watch for Terryfic Rewards where you can earn free stamp sets!


--------------------------------------------------------

Don't miss out! Check out the new Occasions Catalogue that just launched on January 3! There are some awesome bundles and such fabulous new products! 


No comments:

Post a Comment