Friday, May 3, 2013

Seriously!?

Hey there bloggers! Well, it's finally Friday... and I am looking forward to some really nice weather finally.  
So, if you haven't heard, the new Stampin' Up! catalogue will be live on May 31. And I have to say that I am very excited. I have a pre-order that has shipped and it includes a copy of the new catalogue.... woohoo! I can't wait to see Mr Brown at my door. 

So in my job and also with Stampin' Up! I am definitely noticing a trend this year. And that trend is Eastern/bohemian. And the Washi Tape trend continues too. I think that you will all like the new offerings this year too, Eastern or otherwise. 


Today's project share is my creations for the Paper Pumpkin April kit. Seriously!? A lot of people are not fans of this kit, but I think that if you are thinking outside of the box (ha ha, the paper pumpkin red box) then you will find a way to use these stamps/accessories. 





So, the first card is using the instructions as they are set out.



and the next items are two cards and a post it note holder made by thinking "outside the box"



Get your very own Paper Pumpkin kit coming to your door monthly. Click the picture below to sign up now!




Sweep away the mundane-your creativity carriage awaits!
I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment