Friday, July 20, 2012

Christmas in July Day 4

It smells like cookies in here! And if you know me you know that I don't cook or bake so there's no cookies here....but I have something better....Sugar & Spice Scented Embossing Powder! And wow...it smells so good! I want to emboss everything in sight so I can keep smelling this! LOL

Holiday Catalogue Preview Info 
So in this section I want to tell you what you can look forward to in the new Holiday Catalogue.
And today I am obviously going to talk about the Scented Embossing Powder. It comes in two different scents...Peppermint Sticks and Sugar & Spice. The scent will last for up to two weeks and I have to say that they smell so good. Sugar & Spice will emboss in a slightly off white color so it is best used with darker colors and the Peppermint Sticks embossing powder will emboss clear. And today's card features the Sugar & Spice Embossing Powder....


My Christmas Sneak Peek today uses the new Scentsational Season stamp set as well as the new Scalloped Tulle Ribbon and Good Cheer wheel. I also used the new Candlelight Christmas DSP.
And my card is perfect for the Playing in Paradise Challenge #76, as the new Scalloped Tulle Ribbon is definitely soft and fluffy!



5 comments:

  1. Great texture Terry. Thank you for playing in paradise this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of tulle ribbon! Great card and Thanks for playing with us in Paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rich colours of this card Terry. The builder wheel words work well as borders. I can see that wheel will definitely be on my wish list. The rosette is very cute with the cup in the middle. I can almost smell the EP from here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much texture! I love it :) And now I really want to sniff your EP - that sounds terrible! - but it seems like it would be a lot of fun to play with! Thank you so much for playing along in Paradise with us this week :)

    ReplyDelete