Monday, July 16, 2012

Christmas in July Day 1

Happy Monday y'all! Okay well I guess the Calgary Stampede is over so we should get back to talking normally around here, LOL. 

I am very excited to say that I received my pre-order from the Holiday Catalogue last week. And I can't wait to share my new goodies with you! So this week is going to be a tribute to Christmas in July. 

Holiday Catalogue Preview Info 
So in this section I want to tell you what you can look forward to in the new Holiday Catalogue.
One of the things that I am very excited about in the new Holiday Catalogue is the Big Shot dies that match the stamp sets. There are several of these stamps sets that are offered. And even better news is that if you are planning to purchase one of these stamp sets and the matching dies, you can purchase them in a bundle for increased value and savings! So be sure to watch for bundles when you are looking through your new catalogue.

So, today's card features one of the stamp sets that I mentioned above but today I am not using the dies that go with it. I will be featuring the dies in tomorrow's card. 
The stamp set in today's card is called Ornament Keepsakes.



2 comments:

  1. Terry, I saw this via LateNightStampers. It is stunning. The black and white colouring with the hint of red in the Baker's Twine and sentiment make it the perfect Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annette, thank you for the compliment and for visiting my blog.

      Delete