Friday, July 6, 2012

CHILL!

It's Friday, Friday, Friday! And a day off for me! Although I'm not sure what to do with that day off this week. I have no plans.

Have you seen the new A Reason to Smile stamp set? I posted a picture of it on here earlier in the week. I hope that you will check it out. It's really cute and you get can it for only $5 this month! 

I have some great workshops planned for my Summer of Techniques classes this month as well as my usual Card Buffets so I hope that you will join me. If you sign up for a workshop and you bring a friend who has never been to one before...your workshop is FREE! Isn't that great...you get to hang out with a friend and stamp for FREE! (up to a $15 value, and your friend pays full price)

Okay so for today's card took the inspiration from something that I saw in a magazine and I just had to make something similar because I thought it was just so darn cute! And Voila...




Supplies

  • Floral District DSP
  • Chipboard Letters
  • 1 3/4" circle punch
  • Clear Embossing Powder
  • Chevron Embossing Folder
  • Baja Breeze ink
  • Corner Rounder Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment