Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thought Provoking

Hi all! Hope your week has started off well.
I read an interesting article last week at Scrapbook Update about the Amazon Effect and how it relates to the scrapbooking industry. If you are in a scrapbooking business I think it is very informative and might hopefully give you some new insights. And if you are just a consumer... how do you feel it relates to you and do you agree with the conclusions? I would love to hear your thoughts on it. The article can be found here. Please leave me a comment below.

Today's project is a card that I created taking inspiration from a manufacturers advertisement. The supplies are listed below. 



Supplies
- Neutrals DSP paper stack
- Word Play Stamp Set
- Labels Collection Framelits
- Antique Brads
- Black Satin Ribbon (retired)
- Alphabet Chipboard (Retired)
- Basic Black & Crumb Cake ink
- Sponge Dauber
- Rhinestone
- Early Espresso & Basic Black Cardstock
- Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment