Monday, June 18, 2012

Not a card!

It's Monday! I didn't get a chance to post on friday but I have been working on some cute projects. It's been another busy week...but then when isn't it?! This weekend I sent my husband to a grilling class and he had a great time and learned a lot. He demonstrated his new skills tonight with his steak cooking techniques and he even made his own BBQ sauce. I was very impressed! And this afternoon we all went to see a classic movie screening... Ferris Bueller's Day Off. We had never seen it in a theatre so we had a great time. Even my teenagers loved it! I love that some theatres are offering the chance to see some classic movies. 
But enough about my life... On to my project today. First a little background... I have been trying to clean up my craft area and use up some of the stuff I have bought over the years. Last week I was starting to clean off one of my shelves and I found a lunchbox tin that I have had for awhile. So I pulled it out and then went searching for some paper... Unfortunately the DSP that I chose to use is expired but I hope that you will gain some inspiration from this project... and I would love to hear your comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment