Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Gift Box

Happy Wednesday! I have been working hard on some new Card Buffet Cards this week and also trying to finish up some projects so that I can get my craft area more organized. I hope that you are able to join me for a class or workshop. The next Card Buffet is June 9 at 9am!
Today I have a cute little gift box for you. It is made using the Labels Framelit Dies, Floral District DSP  and Betsy's Blossoms stamp set.






---------------------------------------------

 

Make sure that you get your extra Hostess benefits in June and July when you host a workshop during the We {Heart} Our Hostesses promotion.  
During June and July, hostesses who hold a minimum $575 workshop will receive an additional $60 in hostess FREE merchandise dollars-that's in addition to the $90 they already receive for a $575 workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment