Wednesday, April 11, 2012

TFC Challenge #1

Woohoo it's Wednesday! Half way through the week. I have to tell you though, I am hoping that my local meteorologist is very wrong this week. It has been a beautiful week but apparently that is all about to change...there is snow this weekend. Frankly I shouldn't be surprised as we have a skating competition in Edmonton...and every time we go to Edmonton we get caught in a snow storm. Ugh...this doesn't bode well!
Okay on to today's challenge. This week I am starting my new weekly Wednesday Challenge blog feature and I hope that you will join me in challenging your creativity. Today I am using a sketch from Mojo Monday. Here is the Mojo Monday sketch....

 


 And here is my card....




Use this sketch to create your own card and link it below and to celebrate my first challenge post, I will choose a Blog Candy winner from all the entries posted. Just upload a creation using this week's challenge to your online blog or gallery. Then leave a link to your project in the linky widget at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword TFC01. Deadline: The linky entry widget will close at 11:59PM MT on Tuesday April 17 so all entries need to be in before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment