Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Technique Tuesday!

Hi all! Well, it's Tuesday and back to work. Today I wanted to share a card with you that I created for my January stamper's club. This is definitely a technique that requires some playing around with, but the results can be cool.
So, what I did was I took some embossing powder and I cooked it...yes cooked it...sprinkle embossing powder onto foil on a baking pan. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, then turn it off. Place your baking pan into the oven for 3-4 minutes until the embossing powder melts, then remove it. When you take it off the foil, you will get chips of embossing powder. Take these chips and use them on chipboard shapes or whatever else you can think of.
I used my chips on a Butterfly chipboard die cut. And while it was warm I stamped a flourish from the Baroque Motifs stamp set. The card front is embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. And the card is embellished with Basic Black striped grosgrain ribbon, the new framelits dies and rhinestones.

____________________________________________________

It's Sale-a-Bration time! Earn that trip, get a discount on your purchases or earn some extra income…join my team! Starter kit is only $150 ($425 value)
Sale-a-Bration also means FREE stuff! Whether you are just making a purchase, hosting a night with the girls, or joining my team….Click here for more details.


_________________________________________________________



Now is a great time to try Digital Scrapbooking or Card Making.... Download the Free Trial now by clicking on the picture and you will get 30 days of My Digital Studio Express Free.

With the FREE 30 Day Trial, you'll get:
IT'S SIMPLE.   Download the My Digital Studio Express Free Trial (item 129600) from my website

No comments:

Post a Comment