Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mojo Monday Challenge

Hi all! Yes I know it's not Monday...but I finished up my card for Mojo Monday. I also managed to get February's newsletter done and emailed, Club orders packed up ready to go, and Airdrie Stamper's Club project is ready for this month. It's been a busy afternoon!
So today the Mojo Monday sketch is....









 
And here is my card....




Are you curious about Digital Scrapbooking or Cardmaking but not sure if it's right for you?  Start designing with My Digital Studio (MDS) today FREE!  Stampin' Up! is offering a FREE 30-day trial of My Digital Studio Express.   GOOD NEWS!  This offer is not a limited time offer, it will end 30 days from the day you activate it on your computer.


With the FREE 30 Day Trial, you'll get:
IT'S SIMPLE.   Download the My Digital Studio Express Free Trial (item 129600) from my website




1 comment: