Monday, February 20, 2012

Family Day!

Happy Family Day! I hope that you are all enjoying a day off and spending time doing something that you love. Today I will be spending some quality time with my family.
Before I do...I want to share a card with you that I originally created as a project for my stamper's club but then I decided not to use it. It is sort of a tent card as well as a shadow box type.
This card uses my new Doily die as well as my favorite tool...my Big Shot.
For this card I used the doily and cut it out of a piece of Marina Mist cardstock, then I used the negative image as my card front. I then cut the outside first layer off of the doily. Then I cut another doily using Very Vanilla, and I adhered the two doilies together. I attached a back piece to the card front using the tent technique on the top and bottom. Inside I adhered the doilies then wrapped a piece of ribbon around the bottom and tied a bow. I created the sentiment and a flower attached to a hat pin. And voila!.... I hope you like it!


__________________________________________________________



It's Sale-a-Bration time! Earn that trip, get a discount on your purchases or earn some extra income…join my team! Starter kit is only $150 ($425 value)
Sale-a-Bration also means FREE stuff! Whether you are just making a purchase, hosting a night with the girls, or joining my team….Click here for more details.


_________________________________________________________



Now is a great time to try Digital Scrapbooking or Card Making.... Download the Free Trial now by clicking on the picture and you will get 30 days of My Digital Studio Express Free.

With the FREE 30 Day Trial, you'll get:
IT'S SIMPLE.   Download the My Digital Studio Express Free Trial (item 129600) from my website

No comments:

Post a Comment