Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Playing in Paradise #46

Happy Tuesday! Only 5 more days until Christmas. I am very excited! Do you have some holiday plans? I have a week off and will enjoy some down time, hopefully some time in my workshop, and some hockey of course!

Todays card was a card that I created for the Playing in Paradise Challenge #46. The challenge was to use buttons on your project. I used buttons as the center focal points of my embossed snowflakes.




Supplies
- Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Embellishments: Bashful Blue Buttons
- Other: Decorative Label Punch, sand paper, Northern Flurry embossing folder,  dimensionals, metal foil.

------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Don't forget to check out the amazing deals on the Clearance Rack Blitz. Up to 80% off some great products. Only while supplies last!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see this one in real life.
    Thank You for Playing in Paradise.
    Best of the season to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the metallic esp. mixed with the blue! Thanks for playing at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

    ReplyDelete