Friday, December 30, 2011

First Job

Hi all! hope you are enjoying the holidays. It is hard to believe that it will be January in just a few short days. And back to work. I'm not sure how I am going to manage getting up early again.
Today I am showing you a scrapbook page that I created using a sketch from Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine and that I have entered in their It's a Sketchy Challenge that you can find here.
so here is the sketch.....

 

and here is my interpretation....
For this page I used the new Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue which starts on January 24. I also used the new Labels Collection Framelits Dies from the new Occasions Mini Catalogue which starts on January 3. The flower was made using the Fun Flowers die and the border on the top and bottom edge of the Designer Series Paper was made using the Scallop Border Punch. Other supplies include Antique Brads, and the now retired Sanded background stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment