Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Merry & Bright Easel

Hello all! It has been a very busy time for me lately. 4 workshops last week, plus hockey and skating. I am grateful that I love what I do  or I would be a mess! LOL I have to admit that it has taken it's toll and I am looking forward to December and some time off. Also some time to re-organize and prep for the new year and some new classes. By the way...there's only 2 more days to take advantage of the Free Big Shot offer... click here to find out more.

Make sure to keep an eye on my blog for a new addition to the main page coming very soon.

Today I am sharing a card that I made for the Playing in Paradise Challenge. The challenge was to create an easel card. I embossed the Merry & Bright ornaments in silver and then colored them with an aqua painter and Cherry Cobbler ink. And I used my favorite paper...Silver Glitter paper.



2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this! That silver embossing matched with that paper makes me swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry, this is AMAZING!! I just love how the embossing turned out...and that paper is very yummy. Thanks for playing in Paradise with us.

    ReplyDelete