Friday, August 19, 2011

Triple Layer Punches

Check out this video from Stampin' Up! on how to get the most from your Triple Layer Punch



Don't forget....

The next Card Buffet is Saturday August 20 from 9-11am. Come and join me! You get to make as many cards as you want, and you get to choose the cards that you want to make. I have a large selection. Email me to sign up now!

There's still time to get your order in for the Designer Series Paper promotion.  This promotion ends August 31.  Dont miss out on this great deal....for every 3 packs purchased, you receive 1 FREE. Get yours today here


New stamper's and Scrapbooking clubs are starting in the fall, email me to find out more. And don't forget to sign up for my newsletter to keep up to date on my workshops, classes and clubs.  

Are you interested in getting these fabulous Stampin' Up! products at a discount, or earning some extra money... Join my team today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment