Thursday, August 25, 2011

Another Sneak Peek from Holiday Mini

Hi all! Sorry I haven't posted in the last few days, it has been a little busy here. But I am back with a card that I created for the Playing in Paradise Challenge #29, using punches. This card was created using all punches and was CASE'd from Jackie Topa.
It also features new products from the Holiday Mini catalogue that starts September 1.
The fireplace was made using the new Stocking Builder punch (the cuff), and on the mantel I used the corner rounder punch. The fire was made using the Two Step Bird punch and the heel from the stocking. Stockings were made using the new Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper, and Dazzling Details







The next Card Buffet is Saturday August 30 from 7-9pm. Come and join me! You get to make as many cards as you want, and you get to choose the cards that you want to make. I have a large selection. Email me to sign up now!

There's still time to get your order in for the Designer Series Paper promotion. Dont miss out on this great deal....for every 3 packs purchased, you receive 1 FREE. Get yours today here


New stamper's and Scrapbooking clubs are starting in the fall, email me to find out more. And don't forget to sign up for my newsletter to keep up to date on my workshops, classes and clubs.  
Are you interested in getting these fabulous Stampin' Up! products at a discount, or earning some extra money... Join my team today! 


2 comments:

  1. Super scene you created! Love the stockings and that fab fireplace...thanks for playing at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love the stockings!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrapbooker's Paradise Blog!

    ReplyDelete