Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Another Playing in Paradise card

Hi all! It's Wednesday, half way through the week. I'm back at work this week and very tired so I have been finding it very difficult to hit my craft room and create anything. Today I made a conscious effort to go downstairs as soon as I got home. It didn't work out too badly, I managed to get 2 cards done. But I kept getting distracted by the hail pounding the house.
Here is the second card I made for the Playing in Paradise Challenge #27 - Using Stencils. So I pulled out my Mostly Vintage stencil for the background. Then I punched out a border using the new Lace Ribbon Border Punch and I cut one of the doilies from the punched border to go in the middle of the stenciling. Of course I had to add some bling. A little ribbon and we're done. Oh...I forgot the embossed mat using Framed Tulips Embossing folder.


Supplies:
  • Mostly Vintage Stencil item #118877
  • Framed Tulip Embossing Folder  item #121809
  •  Basic Grey Cardstock item #121044
  • Rich Razzleberry Cardstock  item #115316
  • Basic Black Cardstock item #121045
  • Basic Grey Classic Ink item #109120
  • sponge dauber item #102892
  • Lace Ribbon Border Punch item #122362
  • Basic Rhinestones item #119246
  • Dotted Rich Razzleberry Ribbon (retired)

The next Card Buffet is Saturday August 20 from 9-11am. Come and join me! You get to make as many cards as you want, and you get to choose the cards that you want to make. I have a large selection. Email me to sign up now!

There's still time to get your order in for the Designer Series Paper promotion.  I just placed my order the other day so I am looking forward to playing with all my new papers! Dont miss out on this great deal....for every 3 packs purchased, you receive 1 FREE. Get yours today here


 
 
New stamper's and Scrapbooking clubs are starting in the fall, email me to find out more. And don't forget to sign up for my newsletter to keep up to date on my workshops, classes and clubs.  

Are you interested in getting these fabulous Stampin' Up! products at a discount, or earning some extra money... Join my team today! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment