Friday, July 29, 2011

Time Off!

Well, it is Friday and I finally have a week off work! Time for some relaxing and of course some CREATING!
I am very much looking forward to some crafting time this week and of course I will share it will all of you.

Today I wanted to share a card with you that I created for Paradise Players Challenge. My card from last week actually won so this week they asked me to play along.  The challenge this week was to use buttons, twine and tag. My tag is actually more like a charm but it works! Hope you like it!






Supplies:

- Bliss Stamp Set (retired) 
- Other supplies: Chipboard from product packaging, Retired ribbon

Last Chance! If you are interested in joining my team for only $119 plus get a Christmas Keepsake Project Kit, click here for more details.
This offer is only available until July 31!


Great opportunity to get the products that you want in a more reasonable way...
Sign up today for Ribbon Share....all the details can be found here 
And the Big Shot club....all the details can be found here 
 Both of these opportunities will be ending soon so email me today! 


1 comment:

  1. Your take on the challenge is wonderful. Love the vintage feel to it. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete