Tuesday, May 24, 2011

June 1 Card Buffet

I hope that you all enjoyed your long weekend! The weather wasn't wonderful but I did manage to get some things accomplished and had my first stamper's club with the ladies in Beiseker (The Stampin' Sisters). And now it's time to focus on upcoming workshops...and this is where you come in....lol

Don't forget I will be hosting another fabulous Card Buffet on June 1 at 7pm. You can email me to RSVP. Make sure that you join us for some good stampin' fun and make a bunch of cute cards to take home (and give out for all those special occasions!)

Also coming up in June is the first annual Chicks & Chocolate Sneak Peek Crop! From 1-am to 3pm on June 25 we will have some Croppin' Fun, a sneak peek at the new catalogue which starts July 1, make 'n takes, prizes, and of course CHOCOLATE! So get your gear together and join me for a croptastic day!  Cost is $15

No comments:

Post a Comment