Sunday, May 1, 2011

Home & Garden Fair

Happy Sunday All! I am blogging from the Airdrie Home & Garden Fair this morning. You can stop by and see me at Booth #79 right beside the Here's the Scoop Stage.

Did you know that the Summer Mini Catalogue is LIVE this morning! That's great news cause there are sooo many cute things to be had in this catalogue! I hope you check it out!


And don't forget to join me on May 30 to support the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. You will receive the Strength and Hope Stamp Set with your registration as well as $10 from each registration will be donated to the CBCF. Come out for a great cause...registration and payment are required by May 13! All the details can be found under Events.


Also coming up on Wednesday May 4 is my Card Buffet. Come and make yourself a stack of cards. Details are also under Events.

No comments:

Post a Comment