Friday, May 27, 2011

Enough Rain Already!

Well, here I am stuck in the house, cold and sick of the rain! I am praying for even a little bit of sun this weekend!
Well, here is a nice summer-y card that we made during my Stamper's Club this month.
This is the Brick Wall technique. It looks very cool IRL.
If you are interested in learning some new techniques like the Brick Wall Technique, I am starting a new stamper's club in the fall on the third Wednesday of the month or the first Monday of the month. Email me now to get yourself signed up! It can also be lots of fun if you have a friend or two signed up with you...great ladies night out! Email me if you want more details on what's involved.

Are you out of paper, adhesive, or anything else??? Don't forget that you can shop 24/7 on my website. Click the link on the right hand side of the page to get straight there.

Only a few more days left of the National Scrapbooking Month promotion! Get your order in now for reduced price products!



No comments:

Post a Comment