Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Class Dates Posted

Good morning, I am posting from Stettler this morning. Here for a skating competition.

March dates are now posted for Card Buffet on my website here. Check them out and email me to sign up. I look forward to seeing you!

Are you interested in hosting a workshop for you and your friends to earn some great Sale-a-Bration free products? Not to mention the regular hostess benefits that you receive! Double free stuff???!! You can't beat that! email me today...I have some dates in March available to do a workshop in your home.

Would you be interested in joining my Stampin' Up team? Get a discount on your purchases, earn extra income, and during Sale-a-Bration you will receive even more. I would love to talk to you about it.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment