Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Big Shot

I think that my favorite tool has to be the Big Shot. I find it to be extremely sturdy and well made and I have never had any issues with it. I tend to buy things because they look cool but then they just sit around collecting dust. This is not so with the Big Shot. I use it all of the time!
Some people have said that it is expensive and are hesitant about purchasing it because there are cheaper products on the market. I would say that it is well worth the money and others machines really don't compare.
Here is a video posted on You Tube by Stampin' Up! for the Big Shot.
Check it out!




I am offering 10% off the Big Shot until March 20, 2010. Plus if you purchase the Big Shot now you will also receive 2 products free from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue!


Email me to get yours now!

No comments:

Post a Comment