Friday, January 21, 2011

Stamper's Club

Hi all! Well I am finally trying to get back to posting. December and January seem to have just gotten away from me. But I had a birthday this week and made a promise to myself that I would get organized and more creative this year. So....
here is one of the cards that we made at the Stamper's club this week.
It features a flower made from a Scallop Circle punch (unfortunately this punch is currently unavailable because of quality issues, but hopefully will be back soon!)
(unfortunately some of the card turned out a little blurry in the scan so I apologize)

Do you have your valentines cards/projects done yet? Don't forget that the Filled With Love promotion ends January 24. Check it out here

And.... Sale-a-Bration starts in 4 days!!!  don't forget, the products in this catalogue will not be for sale, you can only get them free during this promotion and then they are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment